Friday, January 31, 2014

High Five for Friday ~ 1/31/14

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. We're out of the negative degrees!  It is a heat wave :)

2.  Receiving lots of books in the mail!  Thank you, paperbackswap.com :)

3.  Laken counting down the days until her birthday!  My little Groundhog Baby :)

4.  The girls and I got our nails done together!  Mine are silver :)

5.  Date night with the hubby!  Need I say more?  :)

What made you smile this week?


2 comments:

  1. {Visiting from H54F} Hooray for being out of negative temps!! Date night was on my Friday 5 too -- so nice!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it is warming up for you! This week I have had some great new books, I have a good review from my boss and one of my two least favourite months of the year is over!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.