Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 2/1/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

The Mistress (Great Chicago Fire Trilogy, #2)An Unwilling ConquestAnd Then She Fell (The Cynster Sisters Duo #1)

The Lightkeeper  Twice Tempted by a Rogue  (Stud Club, #2)Three Nights with a Scoundrel (Stud Club, #3)

A Secret Love (Cynster #5)  On a Wicked Dawn (Cynster #9)   



Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. Lots of romance darling. I see lots of beautiful covers. Stephanie Laurens is awesome. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but they look good! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of historicals! I'm not familiar with any of these but they certainly look good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.