"10 Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up"
1. Wife - check
2. Mommy - check
3. Teacher - I decided I didn't have the patience.
4. Librarian - You should see how organized my TBR pile is!
5. Writer - I'm a much better reader.
6. Pastry Chef - I decided I only want to do this for fun.
7. Nurse - In the nursery with the babies only!
8. Cowgirl - Love/fear of horses.
9. Hair Stylist - I loved "doing" my Mom's hair.
10. Race Car Driver - I have an older brother.
A great listicle. I would have been a hair stylist but I was balding by 19 - so I thought - whats the point?ReplyDelete
I never thought of becoming a librarian which is a bit odd since my dad's mother was our town librarian.ReplyDelete
Race car driver...YES! I'll train with you.ReplyDelete
Ohmigosh! Except for the last one, you could have written this list verbatim from my childhood wish list.ReplyDelete
I love "race car driver!" It's amazing how syblings impact us, isn't it?ReplyDelete
#10 made me laugh, partly because I got confused and thought you meant your older brother drove like a race car driver, and riding in the car with him was as close as you got to that dream.ReplyDelete
Yeah, I know that doesn't make sense. This sleep deprivation is eating my brain.
I don't have the patience to be a teacher either! And I wanted to be a pastry chef!ReplyDelete
Race car driver is cool. Does speeding count? LOL Great listReplyDelete