Monday, February 28, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Aprons

I sold all the aprons out of my store, so as I get timeto make them, I'll be adding more.  You can click my store button on my sidebar  or HERE to see my listings.

I made these two St. Patrick's aprons over the weekend and they are now listed in my store.

The first apron is just adorable.  It has shamrocks, lady bugs, yellow flowers and is a bit glittery.   Click HERE to go directly to the listing.


The accent fabric is shamrocks on white.  Here's a close-up.


The second is an Argyle background with shamrocks.  Click HERE to go directly to the listing.


 The accent fabric is a varied shade of green that really sets off the main fabric pattern.

I can't wait to get into my fabric stash I've been collecting for aprons.  Look for more in the near future.  I have some really pretty spring aprons planned.

Thanks for checking them out.  Make sure you stop by my store to see what else I have listed.

Please see my sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Are you making a special apron for the Ladies Salad Supper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ladybug apron. I hope to be making a apron soon. *grin*

    Blessings in Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shamrock apron! And who doesn't love an apron with a pocket?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.