Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two More Bookkeepers

I had an order on my ebay store for 2 of the Bookkeepers.  There's a button on my sidebar that will take you to my store.  I really need to make some new items and add them.  Maybe some Christmas crafts...

I used scrappy strips with a decorative stitching on the seams.


I love that they fit a larger book.  I used "Remember to Forget" by Deborah Raney as a model.


I had to use two different fabrics for liners.  I ran out of the yellow and decided to use the floral to mix it up a bit.


Otherwise, the same.  I even had two of the same color buttons.


I'm looking forward to using some different fabrics and patterns to make some variations of this Bookkeeper.  If you'd like to purchase one, let me know!





Linking to:

Homemaking Link-up
Strut Your Stuff Thursday
Made By You Monday
Making Your Home Sing
Homemaker Mondays

5 comments:

  1. I love the bookkeeper...so cute! I am still cutting out squares for my first quilt. I'll probably be pestering you for advice, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when something so practical is also so pleasing to the eye. You did a wonderful job on those. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a great idea! They are not only practical - protecting the book when its in your handbag .. but so pretty too!! HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those. I have made eyeglasses holders with several colors of yarns a fun way to try out different intarsia designs or make the up. You really made some beautiful things.

    Carol Wong

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.