Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Challenge ~ Psalm 71:14


Scripture Memory Verse 10/17/10-10/23/10

"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more."  Psalm 71:14

By memorizing Scripture, we can have instant access to God's Word. His guidelines for our lives as well as great comforts are with us wherever we go and whatever we do.

My challenge to you, my beloved readers, is to memorize the above verse this week. You can also pass along this challenge to YOUR readers. After all, the more people hiding God's Word in their heart, the better this world will be.

Don't forget to let me know how you're doing and make sure to come back next week for a new verse.









5 comments:

  1. Colletta what a wonderful idea ... I'm going to try this... Wishing you a blessed Sunday... HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Colletta. I'd love to promise I will but the best I can do with these old gray cells is say I'll try. I do read God's word and try to retain as much as I can but sometimes I receive something new each time I read the same verse. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the little someone can remember, it never returns void. All things shall pass away but His Word shall stand forever. Will attempt to remember this one and have it before me throughout this week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scripture and believe it will carry me through the difficult week ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a scripture we all need to be reminded of. What a perfect memory verse.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.