Saturday, October 23, 2010

Movie Review: "Toy Story 3"

Toy Story 3

Movie Description:

As Andy gets ready to leave for college, Woody, Buzz, Jessie and the rest of the gang wonder if this is the end of the line. But, when a mix up lands them in the Sunnyside Day Care Center where they meet 14 new toys, they soon discover that a wild new adventure is just beginning!

Take an amazing journey with some of the most beloved characters in movie history and discover what being a friend is truly all about.


My Thoughts:

This movie was great!  It might be my favorite Toy Story movie.  We watched on a Friday Family Movie Night.

The kids loved it!  The adults loved it!  We had a great time watching it together.

Some of the season at the daycare were hilarious!  The concept was so original and I laughed and laughed at the "Mafia".  Ken's wardrobe was so funny and I love how Barbie tricks him.  You've got to see it to get the full effect so I'll leave it at that.

If you haven't seen this movie, put it on your To Watch List.  Even if you're grown and don't have any little ones to watch it with, you'll still enjoy it.  Better yet, borrow some little ones and make a night of it.  You won't be sorry!

If you don't have a Family Movie Night, I encourage you to do so.  It is a great way to connect with each other.  Invite extended family members too, not just your nucleus.  Make it a family tradition.  I'm all about family traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.