Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Book Review: "Ten Things I Love About You" by Julia Quinn


Book Description:

Ten things you should know about this book:

Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind AND The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother. is shocking, is delicious, is downright wicked, all of which leads the way to Happily. Ever. After.

My Thoughts:

For a long time now, I usually only read inspirational books. However, author Julia Quinn is my one reading guilty pleasure. I just really like her writing. So everytime she publishes a new book, I just have to read it. I do skip over (well I try to ) the parts that I shouldn't be reading.

Having said that, this book was good, good, good. Julia is definitely back in her writing groove. (There was one book that was basically a complete rewrite of the previous book only from another persons perspective. Didn't like it.)

I hope Edward Valentine's story will be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.