Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wondering Wednesday ~ Christmas Favorites ~ 12/23/2020


Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s question is – What is your favorite part of Christmas?

My Answer -  Oh my!  This is a very hard question!



I think my favorite part of Christmas is on Christmas morning.  Before we open any presents, we all find our spots in the living room to sit.  Then my Mom will read the account of Jesus's birth from Luke 2.  It reminds us that more than anything, Christmas is about our Savior coming to Earth to ultimately die for the forgiveness of our sins.  It is such a beautiful time.

Other than the reading of Luke 2, I think I would say that the preparations for Christmas are my favorite part.  The shopping, wrapping, cookie baking, Church activities, etc., etc., etc.

What is your favorite part of Christmas?


Colletta

P.S. I love for you to stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

1 comment:

  1. Usually, I like decorating the Christmas Tree. Also, like to see gifts opened by the children. That must feel very inspiring to hear your Mother read the Christmas story from the Bible. Have a wonderful evening and a wonderful tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.