When I thought about writing a "goals" post for 2021, I was almost a bit afraid... Isn't that silly? But that is honestly how I felt. I then decided that I wouldn't let that fear be bigger than my faith. So here it is!
What a year 2020 has been! I mean WHEW!!!! There can't be many people who won't be glad to see this year end with hopes, prayers and dreams for a brighter, kinder 2021.
I wasn't sure where to begin so I decided to take a look back at my 2020 Goals. Click HERE if you want to go see that post and how epically I failed... Therefore, a lot of my 2021 goals will be the similar.
Without further ado, here are my goals for 2021 in no particular order:
1. Read 26 Books. I actually completed this goal last year so I decided to not mess with a good thing and will be keeping my goal at 26 books. The only challenge I will be participating in will be the Goodreads Challenge for 2021. I'm not a good reader when under pressure so I'm going to keep it fun!
2. Lose 52 lbs. This was another goal from last year. I did NOT complete this goal and it makes me a bit sad. However, I'm going to try to keep it upbeat and strive for 1 pound a week once again.
3. Exercise 5 Days Per Week For 30-60 Minutes. I got a treadmill for my birthday in March so no excuses! I've already scheduled time into my daily planner. Now I just need to do it!
4. Daily Bible Study Time. I will be reading The One Year Chronological Bible this year along with my Mom and my Aunt Donna. I'm excited to have some motivation and support to keep me accountable and on track.
5. Ladies Bible Study. We have a Ladies Bible Study time on Sunday mornings at 8am before Sunday School/Church. My goal for 2021 is to be consistent in my attendance and participation. To do that I need to also be consistent in completing the weekly lessons. My biggest hinderance is getting up so early on Sunday mornings.
6. Morning Routine. I want to establish a morning routine for myself. Right now, with the youngest being educated virtually, our mornings are pretty lazy. I'd like to get up a bit earlier and actually be productive before 9am! This will help with Goal #5, I hope.
7. Read For Pleasure. I've not picked up a book (kindle or otherwise) for about 2 months. I just haven't taken the time for reading. I feel like I've lost my reading mojo and I'd like to get it back.
8. Grow My Etsy Shop. I've been watching countless Hallmark Christmas Movies and crocheting items for my Etsy shop. While I still have lots of ideas and patterns that I want to create, I need to set myself a schedule so that it isn't ALL that I do. I want to grow the shop while still having time to do other things.
9. Blog Daily. This is something I currently try to do and want to continue. I have a pretty good schedule set up for myself. Blogging is a wonderful outlet for creativity.
I wanted to make it an even 10 and I'm sure I'll think of things I'd like to add later but that is all I can think of for now.
I'd LOVE to know what your goals are for 2021. Let me know in the comments!
P.S. I'd love for you to stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!