Friday, December 25, 2020

Book Blogger Hop ~ 12/25/2020


https://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/


Q.  Did you meet your reading goals for 2020? How many books did you read?


A.  First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  I hope you had a great day!

I actually answered this question a few weeks ago for a Wondering Wednesday post :)

I did meet my reading goals for 2020.  I set the bar low this year and met my goal of 26 books back in November.  It was a good thing because I haven't picked up a book since!

I'm hoping to get some more reading time set aside in the new year.  I'll probably set my Goodreads goal at 26 books once again.


Did you meet your read goals for 2020?


Bookishly Yours,

Colletta

P.S. I hope you can stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too and congratulations on hitting your target. I'm a couple of books off mine, but given how I totally lost my reading mojo during the summer I'm not disappointed by that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't counted up the number of books read yet. I know it's not a high number. I am glad you reached your goal.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.