Friday, December 11, 2020

Book Blogger Hop ~ 12/11/2020


https://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/


Q.  What was the last book you started to read but couldn't finish? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


A.  The last book I started to read but didn't finish was "Mistletoe Kiss" by Andrea Boyd.  It wasn't that I didn't like the story but that I've just been really busy lately.  I might still go back and finish it or I might move on to something else.  I'm not quite sure...


What was the last book you started to read but didn't finish?


Bookishly Yours,

Colletta

P.S. I hope you can stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

1 comment:

  1. I don't really DNF books - so I don't have an answer to this weeks question.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.