Thursday, December 17, 2020

Book Blogger Hop ~ 12/18/2020


https://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/


Q.  Do you have any bookish ornaments on your Christmas tree? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


A.  I don't have any bookish ornaments but my daughter does.  Each year we get our girls an ornament that represents something about their year.  One year, we bought Kaylee a notebook ornament off of a shop on Etsy.  (She is always writing stories.)  It actually has notebook paper inside that she can write memories in.  So cute!



Do you have any bookish ornaments on your Christmas tree?


Bookishly Yours,

Colletta

P.S. I hope you can stop by MY SHOP and give it some love!

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that's such a lovely tradition. My youngest is 18 today, so it's a bit late to start doing that but I'll squirrel the idea away for when I am (hopefully) blessed with grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea and I love the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is very cute! A lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of an ornament you can write memories in! That's awesome. All my ornaments are memories in themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.