Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Weekly Weigh In ~ 12/11/19


Another week.  Another gain :(

This time it was a 1.2 lb gain :(  Sigh...

I noticed that while on the Green option of MyWW, I was eating a lot more unhealthy foods.  Even though I was tracking, I was still gaining.  So, I decided to go back to Blue (Freestyle).  I talked it over with one of the Guides at my Workshop and she agreed that I should try switching to Blue and see what happens.

I've been eating a lot of eggs this week as they are a zero point food.  Our Workshop was all about utilizing zero point foods especially during this Holiday season.  I can have 2 eggs and an English Muffin for only 4 Points.  Not bad for a breakfast or lunch.

I still am holding out hope for that 25 lb Charm before Christmas, but it seems elusive.  I'll give it my best!


Now,

On to the weigh in:

Starting Weight ~ 7/27/19 ~ 290.8 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 11/23/19 ~ 269.6 lbs

This Week's Weight ~ 12/7/19 ~ 271.6 lbs

This Week's Total:  +1.2  lbs

 
Grand Total: -19.2 lbs


I'll be weighing in on Saturdays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends! 

 
Colletta



P.S.  I'm putting together Pen Pals for 2020.  If you are interested, please check out THIS post :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been on WW since mid-September, and although I haven't gained anything in the last couple weeks, I haven't lost much either. Basically, I am maintaining, which I guess is a victory, since I've been indulging a bit too much on holiday treats. I have stayed with Blue. I like eggs and beans, so I eat a lot of them. In fact, I usually scramble eggs and eat them over pinto beans, with salsa. When I do that, I don't miss the bread...and it is 0 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried WW, but I have also never been overweight until just the past couple of years. I am attempting to go as low carb as I can soon to help hubby with diabetes and I am sure that it will help in my weight loss. I just like to eat and I know that I won't give up my comfort foods. I believe we need to live our lives happy with the body God gave us.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.