Saturday, December 7, 2019

Work In Progress ~ 12/7/19

 

 
Time to start a new project!  This will be Winter 2020 Project #1 :)
 
Once again, I'm using RH Ombre but this time in Anemone, Anthracite and Deep Teal.  I am loving these colors together!
 

I'm crocheting granny squares using Anemone and Deep Teal and bordering them with the Anthracite.  I decided to do a granny square afghan because they are very relaxing and I can crochet away while watching TV without the concentration needed when crocheting from a pattern.


I do have to deal with all those pesky ends that need to be tied in though :)


The good thing with doing solid squares is that there aren't TOO many ends.  I do love a little pile of cut ends, don't you?  hehe



I also love when the blocks are nice and tied off in a pile.  Even better is when they are crocheted together into rows!  Two rows down, 5 more to go!


I've decided that I'm going to be gifting this afghan to Shawn's Mom, Linda.  Shawn is Kaylee's boyfriend of going on 5 years now!  (Wow, the time has flown!)  Linda has heart problems for being such a young woman.  As I'm crocheting this blanket, I will be praying for Linda.  She is such a sweet lady and has raised an amazing young man.

I think I'll just be calling this afghan "Linda's Prayer Blanket".   She doesn't know that I'm making it so I hope she likes the colors!

What are you working on?

Colletta



P.S.  I'd love for you to sign up to be a Pen Pal in 2020.  Click HERE for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.