Monday, December 23, 2019

2020 Print Only Reading Challenge

www.astoldbytine.net

I've decided to sign up for the Print Only 2020 Reading Challenge hosted by www.astoldbytina.net .

Below is the info from Tina's website:

~~~~~

The goal of Print Only is to challenge yourself, so I’d love for you to pick a level. You are NOT locked into the goal, you can move up and down as you need. I totally understand that life happens and sometimes you just need to scale back.

1-9 – Rookie Status
10-19 – Semi Pro Status
20-29 – Pro Status
30-39 – Veteran Status
40-49 – Expert Status
50-59 – Master Status
60+ Legend Status

~~~~~~

I've decided to strive for the Pro Status of 20-29 Books this year.  I only read print books so if I hit my goal of reading 26 books this year (at least) I'll fall right into being a PRO!

Here's to a great Reading Year!

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.