Saturday, February 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 2/8/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week I added the following to my shelf:

Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart  The Other Queen (The Tudor Court, #6)   From a Distance (Timber Ridge Reflections, #1)

In Pursuit of Miss Eliza Cynster (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #2)  Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #1)  The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh (The Cynster Sisters Duo, #2)

A Rogue's Proposal (Cynster,  #4)  The Firebrand (Great Chicago Fire Trilogy #3)  The Drifter

Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1)  Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2)  A Rake's Vow (Cynster, #2)



Happy Reading!


6 comments:

  1. So much historical romance! I can tell you have some fantastic reading ahead of you! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Philipa Gregory's work! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and,if you're not already following, would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! So many beautiful covers! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul this week. I'm waiting for Mine Until Midnight to come in at my library. Hopefully it comes in tomorrow and I can pick it up and start reading it.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Other Queen looks tempting. I'm a sucker for historical romance. Lovely haul - hope you like them all. Here's ours if you're interested: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.