Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday ~ 2/7/14

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png


Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Snow day Read-a-Thon!  I read all day :)

2.  Beautiful, snow laden trees!  It was gorgeous :)

3.  Day out with the family!  BK, Gamestop, Wal-mart and Nails :)

4.  My "Groundhog Baby" turned 7 on Sunday!  Party time :)

5. We're going snow-tubing this afternoon!  Wish me luck and say some prayers :)

What made you smile this week?


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting me at Chatting Over Chocolate! Aren't snow laded trees one of the best parts of winter?! Love it! Have fun tubing this afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the snow-tubing later this afternoon! Haha! Have a nice weekend with your family! :)

    www.fourseasonsathomeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colletta,

    It is so nice to meet a new blogger! I hope you have a fabulous weekend with your fam! I need to get my nails done, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Read a thon?? My type of day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I'd had a new book over my three snow days! A read a thon would have been perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see I wasn't the only one that read all day when the snow hit! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your link! I enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.