Thursday, February 13, 2014

Booking Through Thursday ~ Snow Days ~ 2/13/14



"For most of the east coast, at least, it’s a wintry, snowy day today, so … How do you like to spend your snow days? Feel free to gloss over the obligatory parts like shoveling unless you LIKE it. We’re talking ideal, best way to spend a snow day kind of thoughts, here.

For those of you who live in places where snow days simply don’t happen? Feel free to substitute “snow” with “rain” and think about the kind of days when you just want to cuddle up inside where it’s warm and dry."

I just so happen to be on said east coast!  And, yes, it is a snow day today.

I'm off work and both kids are off of school.  Now, I'm just anxiously waiting for the hubby to make it home from work so that I can have a nice, relaxing snow day.

As for what I'll be doing:  reading, of course!

I've had two book lined up and waiting all week as I anticipated a snow day for today :)




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your snow day, reading sounds like a wonderful way to spend a snowy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day curled up to read...with tea or coffee! Here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when I get to be home and have nothing I have to do, except read!
    Check out my BTT post

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.