Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Tea Time ~ 5/5/2022


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~I hit 4000 posts this week!  I think this post will actually be 4004 :)  I've been blogging since 2009 so it has definitely taken quite a while.  I've been watching the number CREEP up for a few months now and was excited to hit publish on that 4000th post :)

~Laken is going to Virginia Beach this summer with my brother and SIL!  She is so excited but has to keep her mind on the prize of getting through her freshman year of high school first.  Only 3 1/2 weeks to go until her deadline to have all her work done and handed in!  Whew!

~The hubby will be working a fixed shift starting May 31!  He has been on swing shift for right around 22 years so we're hoping that the fixed shift will be permanent like the higher ups say it will be.  I'm looking forward to figuring out a good routine for all of us.  (BTW, the hubby PICKED 3rd shift) :)

~ The Azaleas and Lilacs are blooming!  Lilacs are my all-time favorite :)



~I signed up for the "20 Books of Summer" but have elected to read "10 Books of Summer" :)  You can see my sign up post HERE.

How was your week?  What's new with you?

 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like life is good in your neck of the woods. Excellent and especially your hubbies preferred shift.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 3rd shift, I could have done that one since I'm a night owl. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.