Sunday, May 1, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/2/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

The week ahead is looking beautiful!  I don't even mind the rain showers :)


On today's to-do list: 

My regular list of dailies and cleaning.

Happening this week:

The only thing that is really happening schedule-wise this week is that the kittens have their final booster shot appointment with the vet on Tuesday.  It will be time to schedule their spay and neuter appointments  as they are booking out pretty far.

Currently reading:

I finished up "Anne Frank" and am getting ready to start "The Book of Lost Names" by Kristin Harmel.


On the TV:

The King's Daughter (redbox) ~ This was a weirdly strange movie.  Not the best, in my opinion.

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured Love Me Like I Am by For King & Country.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Chicken Pot Pie, Rolls

In the Craft Basket:

I'm still working on the same project... Sweet Dreams sew-along, Pioneer Woman Charm Squares and the Beautiful Shells Baby Blanket for Adalynn Audrey who  made her appearance in the wee hours of the morning on April 29th!


Picture from the Camera


Memory Verse

"And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

Hebrews 11:6

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Have a great week. Always fun to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby with a beautiful name. Great music. the new book looks interesting. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved The Book of Lost Names! It was a great read. Sorry to be so late. Hope you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.