Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/9/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

GORGEOUS!!!  Just look at those temperatures for this week!  Perfection :)


On today's to-do list: 

My regular list of dailies and cleaning.

Happening this week:

We're having our Mother's Day Dinner for the Church Ladies at our monthly meeting on Tuesday evening.  Then a sister congregation is hosting a Ladies Tea on Saturday afternoon that Mom and I will be going to.  I think the hubby and Laken are going to go see the new Marvel movie while I'm gone.

Currently reading:

I am reading "The Book of Lost Names" by Kristin Harmel.  I'm over halfway through and it is amazing and such a great book to read following "Anne Frank"!  It is the Kindred Readers Book Club selection for June.  We'd love to have you join us!  Click the link on my sidebar to find the group :)


On the TV:

Not much :(

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Crazy People" by Casting Crowns.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Meatloaf, Mac-n-cheese

In the Craft Basket:

I'm continuing to work on Adalynn Audrey's Beautiful Shells Baby Blanket.  I'm on the last row...maybe...  I'm debating putting another round of each color to make the blanket larger.  I think I probably will!

Picture from the Camera


Memory Verse

"Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person."

Colossians 4: 5-6

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. Have a beautiful week, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture from your camera this week! So fun and cute. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your memory verse was one of my Mom favorite. She quoted it often. My weather is hot 90s yours lokk better. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great week! was fun to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.