Sunday, May 29, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 5/30/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

This weekend was BEAUTIFUL and Memorial Day is supposed to be GORGEOUS!  I don't even mind the thunderstorms here and there :)


On today's to-do list: 

We're having a cookout at my brother's house.  He's been working so hard to get their pool ready and even got a heat pump for the pool!  It is going to be lovely :)

Other than being Memorial Day, we are celebrating my nephew getting into the Tech Center for his first choice of Graphics and celebrating Laken finishing up her school work!  They both worked so hard!

Happening this week:

Proberbs 31's Summer Online Bible Study, "Fighting Words", starts Tuesday, May 31st.  It isn't too late to join in!

Wednesday, June 1st, The Kindred Readers Book Club will be starting to read and discuss "The Book of Lost Names" by Kristin Harmel.  Come join us!

Currently reading:

"The Rose Garden" by Susanna Kearsley is the Kindred Readers Book Club selection for July.  I like to read ahead and get the discussion questions ready.  I'm just getting ready to start reading this.


Watching:

We went to the theater to see "Top Gun Maverick" and it was AMAZING!  If you get a chance (and liked Top Gun) you really should go see it in the theater.  Great movie.

We recently got Paramount Plus so I think we'll probably be watching "1883" soon.  If you have Paramount Plus, is there anything we should watch?

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Let the Light In" by Joshua Micah.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Burgers, Hotdogs

In the Craft Basket:

I've been working on Sunny Blue Hawaii 2 but don't have any updated pictures.  I have probably 10-15 squares completed so far.


Picture from the Camera


Memory Verse

"But the lovingkindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children, To those who keep His covenant And remember His precepts to do them."

Psalm 103: 17-18

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing how great things about Top Gun, guess we're going to have to make some time to go see it. Hope you had a great day yesterday and have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen the 1st top-gun movie ... books look like a good-read.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.