Saturday, January 29, 2022

Sewing Saturday ~ 1/29/2022 ~ Brownie Love


I'm going to be featuring my sewing, crocheting and crafting projects on Saturdays.  Some weeks this will include a finished project, a FNSI or FNWF or just a WIP.

~~~~~~~~

I decided that I am going to go ahead and join in the Pat Sloan sew-along called "Sweet Dreams".  I picked the following fabrics to use back before Christmas when I got the fabric for 50% off!  whoohooo!


The first block is called "Brownie Love".  Each block name will be featuring something sweet but the block pattern will NOT be literal.  It took me a while to decide my fabric placement.


After finally deciding what fabric I wanted to use in this block and where, it was easy-peasy to sew up.  Pat has such great patterns and directions!


And here is the final block.  I still have 3 blocks to piece in order to catch-up by Wednesday when the new block releases, but I'm in no rush.  One at a time :)


You can find the pattern at www.ilovetomakequilts.com .



Colletta

6 comments:

  1. Love your fabric choices and resulting block. It will be fun to see the different blocks created for "Sweet Dreams".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fabrics, and fun price!! They do make up a great star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty block! Great score on the fabrics - whoop!
    Thanks so much for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric choices for this sew along. Very nice block. Thanks for sharing in my linky party fun ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brownie Love is a cool block!
    Your fabrics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.