Sunday, January 30, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 1/31/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!


The weather outside is:

I.  Can't.  Wait.  For.  Spring.



On today's to-do list: 

Hello (almost) February!  Only one more day and we'll have made it through January 2022!

On my list for today is cleaning, making phone calls and recuperating from the weekend and not sleeping at the Lock-In Friday night.  I think the kids had fun :)

Happening this week:

Laken's 15th Birthday is Wednesday.  How can she be 15 year old already?  My little buddy has grown up but still needs her Mommy.  It might be that I still need her too!  She would like to make a rainbow cake with all 7 layers!  Laken always likes to make her own birthday cake.

Friday Night With Friends is this week so I'm looking forward to that.

The hubby is on second shift, my least favorite.

Currently reading:

I'm reading "Her Unsuitable Match" by Sally Britton.  I only have about 100 pages left so I should have time to get the review written for Tuesday's post which is my goal.


On the TV:

Hawkeye (disney+)
Hallmark
The Eternals (marvel)
Jungle Cruise

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "In the House" by Crowder.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Weiner Winks, Homemaker French Fries, Corn, Apples with Peanut Butter.

In the Craft Basket:

I  decided to go ahead and participate in the "Sweet Dreams" sew along by Pat Sloan at www.ilovetomakequilts.com .  I finished the first block called "Brownie Love".  I have some catching up to do.


Picture from the Camera


Memory Verse

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

Have a great Monday!


Colletta

5 comments:

  1. Please tell Laken Happy Birthday. I like that she makes her own cakes. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Laken - can't wait to see a picture of the cake.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Laken :)

    I am with you on Spring arriving soon, I'm about done with this crazy weather.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Laken! A rainbow cake sounds amazing. Yes, I need spring as well. I think spring fever always seems to hit in February. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.