Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Blogging Challenge ~ Best Book, Movie or TV Show from 2021 ~ 1/26/2022


This week's topic is:  

Best Book, Movie or TV Show From 2021:

I think I'm going to pick Best MOVIE from 2021 to share about today.

And that would be...

ENCANTO!

Here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure and in case you aren't familiar with this Disney movie:



Since this move came to Disney+, we've watched it countless times already.

The music is tremendously addicting!  I even read somewhere that "We Don't Talk About Bruno" has surpassed "Let It Go!" from Frozen.  Don't know if this is true but it is pretty catchy!



I also love the family aspect of this movie.  They have to work together as a family to accomplish their goals.  Great life lesson!

What do you think was the best movie of 2021?  

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to watch that one. (Otherwise, why do I pay for Disney+?) Everything I hear about it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Encanto too. I got a Disney plus subscription for the holidays and this was one of the first things I watched on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have Disney Plus, so I'll have to look this up.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.