Thursday, November 5, 2020

Thankful Thursday ~ 11/5/2020

 
Here are some things that made me thankful/smile this week:

~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~ Health!  First and foremost, I'm thankful that me and mine have all stayed healthy during these crazy times.  I pray everyday over my family for safety and health.  How has your family fared?

~A Baby!  My cousin, Steph, told us recently that they will be blessed with a surprise addition to their family on (or about) April 5, 2021.  She already has 2 boys ages 8 and 3, so I'm secretly hoping for a little girl!  I see so many cute baby girl clothes and I'm ready to start spoiling :)

~November!  Personally, I love turning to a new page on the calendar.  Not only is it a new month, it is NOVEMBER!  How did this year fly by so fast yet drag on so slowly at the same time.  I can't believe that it is time to start planning the Holidays.  But, we did get some snow flurries in the beginning of the week so I guess I can start getting in the Thanksgiving/Christmas spirit :)

~Dusty!  We found a little baby kitten under our front porch.  We have outside cats but none of them are the mother so we can only assume that either someone dropped it off at our house or one of our cats "stole" it from somewhere and brought it home!  It is a little gray fluff ball and looks so much like a dust bunny that we named it "Dusty".  We took it to the vet for a look-over last Friday.  She said that Dusty is probably only about 4 weeks old.  We have her in a box in the Family Room and are feeding it milk replacer, soft food and the medicine given to us at by the vet.  So far, so good :)

~A New Kindle 10!  I mentioned the other day that my laptop died.  I debated getting and ipad but they are SO expensive.  Instead, I got a new, larger Kindle.  I still would like to get a new computer tower to go with my old equipment (montior, keyboard, etc.) so that I can blog easier.  Right now I'm using the hubby's laptop but it acts up quite frequently and annoys me to no end!  I've already put in my request for Christmas :)


What are you thankful for this week? 

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. I got my mom one of those larger Kindle Fire's because she has such problems with laptops but can work phones easily - I think she'll be able to use it better. I'm looking for one of thoe keyboards to hook up to it too.
    DUSTY!!! Poor baby. Glad you found her & nursing her to good health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww a new kitten. How sweet and I love the name. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a blessing that you found Dusty! Both for you and for her. So glad she found a new home with you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.