Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wondering Wednesday ~ Non-Fiction November ~ 11/4/2020


Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s questions is – Are you participating in Non-Fiction November?


My Answer - Non-Fiction November is when for the month of November you concentrate on reading Non-Fiction.

Every once in awhile I will read a non-fiction book.  Usually when I'm in a fiction reading slump.  I find that a good non-fiction book will kick start my reading mojo.

However, a whole month of non-fiction doesn't really appeal to me.

So, I might read maybe one or two non-fictions this month but generally I read fiction.  Who knows, I might surprise myself!


Are participating in Non-Fiction November?


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.