Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Tuesday 4 ~ Flowers ~ 11/24/2020

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

Head over to Tuesday's Place for the questions and to visit everyone's answers!




1.  Do you have a favorite flower?  Yes!  My absolute favorite flower is the lilac.  The smell of lilacs on a gentle breeze is my favorite scent in the whole world :)

2.  Do you know your birth flower?  How about your state's flower?  I didn't know the answer to the first question so I did some research.  The birth flower for March is the daffodil.  I thought I knew the Pennsylvania State flower but wanted to verify that is in fact Mountain Laurel :)

3.  Is there a plant that you love having in the house or garden?  I have to go back to my favorite of lilacs.  I also love roses but they come in a close second.

4.  If you could plant a dream garden what would you place in it?  Other than flowers of all types...it would have to have a swing.  I love sitting on my swing to read, crochet or just bask in the fresh air.  I would definitely need a swing.

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.