Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wondering Wednesday ~ I'm Thankful For ~ 11/18/2020


Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today’s question is – What is something you are thankful for this year?


My Answer - Each Thursday I blog about what I'm thankful for that week.  I find that this helps me always be on the lookout for things to be thankful for.

This year has been a difficult year for so many.  All of us to some degree or another.

Therefore, I am especially thankful for the health of my family and friends.

There have been a few people I know who have gotten COVID.  Both my girls have been tested at some point and thankfully have both been negative.

COVID is just now really starting to hit closer to home and our small town.  We have been very blessed.  I continue to pray that God watches over us all and protects and gives us safety and health.

We have much to be thankful for!


What are you thankful for this year?


Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.