Monday, March 16, 2020

Heart to Heart ~ Being Prepared ~ 3/16/20

Image result for heart to heart

In this season of panic, worry and fear have you been stockpiling necessities along with the rest of the population?  I'll admit to stocking up on food and products but not obsessively so.  Just enough to be prepared for a "hunkering down" period of two weeks.

Scripture instructs us to always be prepared to tell others about the hope we have in Christ: 


"In your hearts revere Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.  But do this with gentleness and respect."

1 Peter 3:15


Do you have a stockpile of answers and reasons for your peace and faith in this trying time?  Are you searching for that peace?  How will we, you AND I, respond during the scary days ahead.  Are you prepared?  Are WE prepared to give a reason for the hope that we have in Christ Jesus Our Lord?

Blessings and Prayers,

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colletta, like you, I am buying extra of somethings for my family, but not hoarding. I feel mostly prepared. Went to Walmart early this morning and found some things were low on that I had been needing. So good that God's got this. Our faith will get us through. Virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not at peace. I’m not in a panic. I’m somewhere in between, things are hard right now, but I know normal life will come back eventually

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.