Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Family Time Tuesday ~ Puzzle Pieces ~ 3/24/20


Since we're spending tons of time as a family I thought I'd bring back an old feature "Family Time Tuesday" for today.

Is anyone getting bored yet with staying home ALL THE TIME????

I know it is necessary so the last time we were out for groceries we picked up a 4 pack of Thomas Kincaide Disney puzzles for $14!  Considering one regular puzzle was almost $10 I thought it was quite the bargain.


As you can tell, this is the "before" photo :)


Laken is thinking quite hard about where to start!  hehe


We've been starting to get on each other's nerves, so it was nice to work together and see the girls getting along!


Kaylee's section of the puzzle was to work on the castle.  Laken worked on the sky.  I worked on the bridge and trees.  


The hubby was in charge of sorting pieces.


And......The finished masterpiece!

I think we're having a Family Game Night this weekend so I might have another Family Time Tuesday for you next week or Tuesday 4 might make another appearance.  Stay tuned...

Colletta

4 comments:

  1. You have 3 favorite things in this post. Thomas Kincaide, jigsaw puzzles and Disney! I've been considering starting a puzzle myself, but so far haven't. Actually I work a jigsaw puzzle on my iPad most every day, but it's just not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing puzzles, but don't do them often. Thomas Kincaide artwork is the best. So good you are having some good family activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I got a puzzle as a gift in the mail today. 1000 pieces. So, we'll be busy.
    We're all in this together.
    Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puzzle is gorgeous. I remember the death of Thomas Kinkade. So sad to lose a wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.