Saturday, February 16, 2013

Song on My Heart ~ Come to the River by Rhett Walker Band ~ 2/16/13


Amy, who hosted TSMSS, hasn't been on her blog for a few months.  We're praying that all is well with her and her family.  Until she comes back, Tania at Simply God's Girl, will be hosting Song on My Heart Weekend.  You can click the above graphic (which I LOVE) to go link up!\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE this song.  Every time it comes on, I can't help but tap my foot and bob my head to the tune.  It makes me want to get up and dance.  There is just something about the beat and words that I feel to my soul.  I hope you enjoy it also!

I definitely need this CD :)



May your weekend be filled with the sound of beautiful music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.