"My 10 Dumbest Purchases"
1. All those Pet Shop toys for the girls that got eaten by the dog!
2. That box of Little Debbie's when I'm supposed to be on a diet!
3. A $30 bottle of shampoo from the salon.
5. A robe for my husband...
6. The underground fencing that still isn't hooked up.
7. The Beetle pool cleaner that is still in the box.
8. The $40 pair of Converse for my 7th grader.
9. A gym membership for a gym that is 30 minutes away.
10. "The 5 Love Languages" on CD. I doubt the hubby will actually listen to it with me :(
Those Little Debbies are hard to resist!ReplyDelete
Oh yeah, the $30 shampoo. I could have put that. Luckily, I've gotten smarter in my grown up years. Ha! I bought the husband a robe too. It's still hanging where I put it about 15 years ago. LOLReplyDelete
I am notorious for buying things that I never hook up until years later...or thinking I really need something that once I get it - doesn't get used much (like an exercise bike and the Shiatsu back massager that attaches to the chair).ReplyDelete
I found your blog today through Monday Listicles.
Have a great day!
Hair salons are great places to waste money!! :) Good luck with the gym membership. My gym is across the river (I live in Portland, OR), near where my office used to be located. It's too far away for me to get to regularly, but I haven't been able to give it up because it's a women's gym and I like it...but it's too far away.ReplyDelete
Boy that gym is FAR!!they better have the best free child care ever!ReplyDelete