Sunday, February 24, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 2/24/13


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


TODAY:

Outside my window...  It is31F.  It got light so early today!

I am thankful...  The sunlight :)

In the kitchen...  we made homemade ice-cream last night.  Yummy!

I am wearing... Jeans, a dark turquoise shirt, a matching scarf and a gray sweater.

I am creating...   A "Sunny Blue Hawaii" shawl.

I am going...  to Church soon, then watch the Daytona 500 later in the afternoon and get my walk in.

I am wondering...  If we're going to make it to Church on time because even though I'm completely ready, everyone else is still puttering around.

I am reading...  "Heart in Hand" by Barbara Cameron.

Heart in Hand (Stitches in Time, #3)

I am hoping...  to have a lovely time of worship this morning.

I am looking forward to...  Getting back into watching racing.  KLOVE has a car that qualified!

I am learning...  to be confident in the discipline of my children.

I am pondering...  What project to work on next and if we'll get any etsy orders soon.

A favorite quote for today...  "Are you ready?"

One of my favorite things...  Family dinners.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Keeping up with the housework, going to the Chiropractor for a tune-up, getting some book read for upcoming reviews, walking at least 1 mile a day, staying on track with my Bible reading.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun meme! So did you make it to church on time? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.