Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday at the Shop ~ Discount Code and New Items!!!! ~ 2/23/13

A weekly peek into my etsy shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been busy little bees this week creating.  I added quite a few new items to the shop this week.  You can click on the picture to go to the direct listing. All these items are made and ready to ship.

I also took quite some time this week to rearrange the shop so that you can now search by SIZE!!!  I hope this makes it much easier to find what you are looking for :)

Don't miss the discount code at the bottom of the post!!!!!












And now, because I appreciate my readers SO much, I have a special discount code for you.  You can get 10% off your entire purchase by using the following code at checkout:

BLOG10

I hope you'll come take a look around the shop and maybe find something that you would enjoy :)



Bowdabra Crafty Showcase Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.