Thursday, October 4, 2012

Its OK ~ Hair-do Day ~ 10/4/12

Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...that it has been 6 months since I got my hair colored and highlighted.

...for me to have 4 inch roots :(

...that I'm anal enough to calculate my average hair growth per month with this "data".

...for me to also calculate my average annual hair growth.

...to arrive at the conclusion that it would take me approximately 1.8 years for my hair to grow to its longest ever.

...to be fighting the temptation to get it cut.

...that today I'm finally getting my color done.

...to ask everybody and anybody if they think I should go solid color or highlights.

...that I probably ask so I can blame them if I don't like it.

...that I won't make up my mind until I'm "in the chair".

...to hope that some new color will curb the "cut it" urge.

...to be excited!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.