Monday, October 15, 2012
Listicle ~ Still Me But Different ~ 10/15/12
1. My eyes. Well, the color at least. My prescriptions have changed over the years.
2. I still don't like vegetables!
3. I've always wanted to be a SAHM and still do :)
4. I have and always will love to read!
5. I've inherited the family sweet-tooth and it is for life.
6. Well, I definitely don't have the same body as I did when I was young :(
7. I was extremely shy when I was young. No so much anymore.
8. Along with my shyness, I was so uptight! I've learned to lighten up and enjoy life more.
9. I grew up in the country. I now live in town (a very small one) and love it!
10. I've become much more involved in Church. I've always attended but didn't really get more involved until I lost some of that shyness and uptightness.
How are you the same or different than your younger self? I've you've written a post please leave me a link so I can come visit!