Friday, March 11, 2011

Feel Good Friday ~ 3/11/11


"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."

This week I've been feeling generally blah, hormonal, and dreary.  So, I've had to dig deep to come up with this list.  But here it goes.

1.  I bought crochet patterns for a newborn pod and a newborn cocoon!

2.  Went yarn shopping for said pods and cocoons!

3.  I've had great fellowship with other Christians on Sunday and Wednesday night!

4.  I got to spend time with two beautiful friends, Kristie and Erica, as well as my mama and girls, on Saturday!

5.  My friend Holly had her baby 7 weeks early.  The baby is in the NICU but is progressing nicely.  What a relief!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.