Monday, April 23, 2012

Flip Flop Swap Reveal!!!

Photobucket

The lovely Cole, from All The Small Stuff hosted this super fun swap and also just happened to be my SWAP PARTNER!!!!  Yay!

I had so much fun shopping for Cole and really hope she liked her surprises.  Laken helped me shop.  She is a shopping fanatic and she's only 5.  It took a while for her to understand that we weren't shopping for US.  She saw lots of cute flip flops that she thought she needed.

But, anyhoo, today is the big Flip Flop Swap Reveal.

I was so excited to see a package from Cole in my mailbox but I patiently waited until I got home to open it.

Without further ado, here are my lovelies:


Super cute doggy card.  I love cards with animals especially dogs and kitties:


This mani/pedi kit just cracks me up!  All the tools fit down inside the boot:


The jeweled details are really pretty:


Here is a picture of me wearing my new flipper floppers with my green toenails (OPI:  Cuckoo for this Color):


A side angle shot.  Yeah, I have me some chubby feet but they serve me well:


Seriously, this swap was so much fun to participate in.

Thank you, Cole, for being my swap partner and also for hosting such a great swap!  I can't wait for the next one!

Merry Monday, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you liked them! You were an amazing swap partner, and Laken did a fabulous job helping pick my flip flops!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.