Thursday, April 12, 2012

3 on Thursday ~ 4/12/12

 
3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's questions is:

"What are three of your Spring "must haves"?"

I always get excited when the first signs of Spring come and I usually end up jumping-the-gun with my "must haves".  But I just can't help it!

Here they are:

1.  As soon as the weather starts getting nice, I immediately have to have fresh air in the house.  It might still be a bit nippy but I start opening the windows whenever I can.  I get in trouble for this because the hubby says it gets too cold.  But oh well!  I just ignore it!  lol
open-window

~~~~~

2.  Next, I have to have some new flip flops!  And with flip flop weather coming I MUST have a pedicure.  Heavenly...sigh....  I usually go pretty dark on my toes during the summer and lighter during the winter.  I don't know why but that is just my preference.  This picture show my pedicure while wearing a pair of my daughter's flip-flops.  So exciting!


 ~~~~~

3.  Usually with Spring also comes the urge to lighten my hair.  Sometimes I've gone with an all-over light color.  Last year for Mother's Day I got a cut, color and highlights.  I've been growing my curly hair out now for a while and am starting to debate what I want to do.  Highlights?  All-over?  What do you think?
Curly hair color ideas
Not me ;)

My hair used to be this long.  Hopefully, I can resist the cutting urge and get it that length again.

~~~~~

I look forward to reading some other Spring must-haves!

Have a great Thursday!




5 comments:

  1. We do have some similarities! I love having my windows open too in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE airing out the house too! And saving on the electric bill is always a nice bonus!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having the windows open too! There seem to only be so many days for that so I try to do it whenever I can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great must haves! I must say, I'm getting the itch to lighten my hair. it's red right now but I want to go back to brown and add in some blonde highlights!

    thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have very cute toes. VERY ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.