Thursday, April 5, 2012

3 on Thursday ~ 4/5/12


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are starting a new linky that will be asking a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!
You can also get their super cute button as seen below.

 
 
3 on Thursday

This week's question is:

"With the recent MegaMillions hoopla, there's been a lot of dreaming about what we'd do with all that money. What are three things on your "if I won the lottery" list?"


I've never really given this much thought because we don't play the lottery.  Well, I've never really thought about "what if I win the lottery" but I have thought "if I had unlimited money" so I guess that is pretty much the same.

Narrowing it down to three is hard!  But I'll try.

1.  First, I would pay off all our bills, my extended family's bills and make sure the girls are set up for life.  I couldn't enjoy all that money if I knew my family still had to struggle and work so hard just to make ends meet.  This also includes my Church and Church family :)

A stack of bills with a final notice bill on top. Isolated on a white background Stock Photo - 467835


2.  I would buy either a lake house or a beach house.  I absolutely love the water.  Not so much being in the water, but sitting beside the water.  I love to relax while reading a good book and listening to the sounds of nature and water.  Yeah, I'm thinking a house on a lake that has a trail all the way around it for walking and hiking.  And a personal dock for the hubby's new boat.  lol



3.  I'd travel.  If I could make myself leave my beautiful new lake house, I would love to travel and sight see.  Just think:  Ireland, England, the Carribean, Greece.  Not to mention all the great places in the U.S.  The Grand Canyon, The Rocky Mountains, New England, Texas.....  I could go on and on. 

Travel Luggage1 Carry On Luggage   Airline Travel


Ok, so maybe I've thought about more than I thought I had.  This question definitely has me day-dreaming....  sigh....

So, what would you do?

Have a great Thursday!




5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh...the lakehouse, sounds like heaven on earth!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I wouldn't want the people around me to still be strugglingto make ends meet either.

    Your lake house sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the idea of a lake house. Maybe I should buy both a beach house and a lake house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for playing along! I said I would buy a beach house as well. the idea of living on the water is so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your #1 one is really nice of you! I would totally do all I could for my parents and siblings! Probably my BFF too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.