Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 4/8/12




Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by

This weeks items are: 

New, Life, Fragrant, Pink, Obvious
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW:


Is there anything that feels more wonderful than sinking your toes into some brand new sand?  Every Spring we add some new sand to the kids' sandbox.  Even I have to squish my toes in once or twice :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIFE:


My "nephew", Baby Dex, just minutes after taking his very first breath of life.  A new baby in the family is such an inspiration for the future.  To think about what God planned for his life just boggles my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


FRAGRANT:


I love walking outside and smelling flowers in the air.  It is as if nature is welcoming us and urging us to once again come outside.  Hibernation is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PINK:

This is "Puppy" sitting in her place of honor on my oldest daughter's bed.  Not a night goes by that she is not cuddled in my daughter's arms.  Heaven forbid that she is forgotten on a sleep-over night!  Undoubtedly, we'll get a call to bring Puppy or there will be no sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


OBVIOUS:


My whole side of the extended family has light eyes.  Either green or blue or even a mixture of the two.  Growing up, I NEVER dreamed I'd have brown-eyed babies.  However, it is obvious that my girls have inherited their father's chocolate brown eyes.  Now, I wouldn't have it any other way :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This scavenger hunt has been so much fun.  If you want to join along, here are the items for next week:

1.  Simple
2.  Grain
3.  Transportation
4.  Stitch
5.  Bubble(s)
Have a Blessed Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Such a great set! Beautiful tulip, and cute shot of your girls with your husband with their pretty brown eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable that this is your first hunt. Either it is beginner's luck or you are a natural at this. Thanks for stopping by my hunt and letting me know you were here. I love the whole set. You could have taken fragrance in my backyard. I have a tulip just like it there! I also loved how you put the pink prompt in pink in the list. So creative!

    My favorite picture was the one of your family. They are obviously related!

    Blessings this Easter Sunday,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tulip is beautiful and your girls are so cute! Welcome to the hunt, but be warned - it's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable family!
    love the pic of the bunny!
    Happy Easter to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coming from a blue eyed family, I, too, was thrilled when 2 of our children had dad's brown eyes. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful photos...you have a beautiful family! :)

    I hope you had fun with Scavenger Hunt Sunday, and that you'll be back next week! Thank you for sharing these snapshot moments of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww - what a sweet shot of your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots! I love new sand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love new sand, I just hate trying to get it out of your between your toes afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.