Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday ~ 4/27/12

Hosted by Lauren.

1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, hit the snooze button 4 times.  Really.  I set my alarm ahead by 36 minutes so I can still get up in time.

2. I can hardly wait for our trip to Disney World!  You can see the countdown tracker on my sidebar.

3. The quickest way to my heart is sweet words because I need tons of affirmation.  Can you say "self-esteem issues"?

4. A little known fact about me is that I was valedictorian in high school and college.  Don't hate me but I hardly had to try at all.

5. The best part about my job is that I get to be a SAHM while my etsy shop gives us some fun money.

6. Something I just couldn't live without  are books, books and more books!  I absolutely love to read.  I can go anywhere and anytime just by opening the pages of a good book.

7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is keep my house clean.  I would have to be cleaning 24/7 to keep this place in order.  I keep telling myself that the kids will only be little for a short while.  Neatness can come later.

This was my first Fill in the Blank Friday and my answers seem kinda lame.  Hopefully, I'll get better at it :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! I'm with you...I need those sweet words of affirmation, too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.