Sunday, April 22, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 4/23/12



I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I know we did.

Last week's menu held some new recipes for me to try out and they were delicious.  I have a few more keepers to add to our meals.

Here's what this week looks like for us:


Monday:

~~~~~

Tuesday:

Chicken & Rice
Broccoli
Apples


~~~~~

Wednesday:
(Church Fellowship Meal /Prayer meeting)

Stuffed Shells
~~~~~

Thursday:
(family night)

Homemade Pizza
Apples w/ Peanut Butter
~~~~~

Friday:
Eating Out
(yeah, baby!)
~~~~~

Saturday:

Pancakes
Bacon
Eggs
Strawberries

Game Night:  Apple Nachos

~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Meal)


 ~~~~~
Lots of new dishes and desserts to try this week.  I can't wait!

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Your week's worth of menus sounds great! Thanks for stopping by. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Oreo Pudding Cake sounds tempting. (from a long-time oreo addict) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try that Chai Bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Oreo Pudding Pie looks yummy! I am definitely going to have to check out the recipe. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.