Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday ~ 4/22/12



Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by

This weeks items are: 

Yellow, Something That Makes/Made You Smile, Ancient or Antique, Splash, In the Sun

For this scavenger hunt, I used pictures that I took while we were at Shawnee Lake for an evening of fishing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow:

I'm not one of the people who hate dandelions popping up everywhere.  In fact, I get excited when I spot my first denelion of the year!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something That Makes/Made You Smile:


My girls are 10 and 5.  They fight constantly!  Constantly!  So to see them standing side-by-side getting along and actually talking to each other made me smile :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ancient or Antique:



This is my Dad.  hehe.  I jokingly told him that I was going to use a picture of him for this item.  So, just to mess with him a little, I did!  He's the best Dad EVER.  Love him to bits!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Splash:


I told the girls that I needed a picture of a splash.  They then decided to put their rain/fishing boots to good use and try to get a good splash going.  Here they are pretending that they are falling backward into the water.  At one point I actually thought Kaylee was going to.  She almost lost her balance but managed to stay upright.  Darn.  That would have been a good picture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Sun:



One of last pictures I took of the evening was this shot of the sun reflecting on the water.  I love to watch the water change colors with the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a great time snagging all these pictures on our little family outing.
Have a Blessed Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Love your in the sun picture...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sun shot. And I love your girls, what adorable boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sun shot is so peaceful and calming...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying "HI" from the Networking HOP! I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ancient made me laugh, too funny! Great last shot, really captured that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking up to the Sunday Blog Hop. I am of course following you.

    Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
    www.blissfulanddomestic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet your girls do make you smile - and I love your last shot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.