Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Did It! ~ Summer Sun Hat with Flower




Today, for "We Did It Wednesday", I'd like to show off this bathing beauty:


Isn't she the sweetest thing ever?!?

I didn't make her, but I did make her sun hat and diaper cover.  The main color is Pale Yellow and the accent color is Dark Orchid.

~~~~~

Now, this cutie, I did make :)  I also made her sun hat.

1-3 Years - White Summer Fling Sun Hat with Your Choice of 3 Detachable Flower Clips

The main color is Light Raspberry and the accent flower is in Honeydew.

~~~~~

I also make the sun hat in white (or any other main color) and include 3 different flower clips.

1-3 Years - White Summer Fling Sun Hat with Your Choice of 3 Detachable Flower Clips

~~~~~

I can make the following sizes:

0-3 months w or w/o diaper cover
3-6 months w or w/o diaper cover
6-12 months w or w/o diaper cover
1-3 years
4-12 years
Teen/Adult

You can click on the pictures to go directly to that item in my shop.

If you would like custom colors/sizes, please message me.  I would love to create with you!

~~~~~

Many thanks to Abby at Sew Much Ado for hosting "We Did It Wednesday"!





2 comments:

  1. Baby is very cute. Sun hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it's all adorable! I keep saying I want to learn to crochet, but I sort of have my hands full with everything else I love to do. ;)

    Thanks for dropping by Happy Hour Projects. Good luck on making your button - I promise, it's not as hard as you think!! Drop me a note anytime if you have trouble, I love to help! :D

    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.