Monday, April 2, 2012

Misc. Finds Monday ~ 4/2/12

It's Monday again and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I spent a lot of time catching up on sleep.  I spent over 24 hours at the hospital from Wednesday to Thursday waiting on sweet little baby to be born.  I'll post more about that later.  I will say that I love him already!  I can't wait to see him and hold him later on today!

But first, I want to show you some great finds from this past week.  Enjoy!

~~~~~
1.  I would love, love, love to be invited to this Sunday Lunch over at the Rattlebridge Farm.   You really need to go over and see all the beautiful pictures that Michael has taken and shared with us.  I wish I had half her talent.


~~~~~

2.  The way my skin has been acting up lately, especially on my chin area, I was really intrigued by this new skin care system that is now available in the US.  Liz at Hoosier Homemade is a "Wal-Mart Mom" and I'm definitely going to be looking into the "Simple" Products next time I'm there.


~~~~~

3.  Sylvia at The Christian Homekeeper has graciously shared some Spring Cleaning Printables to help us get all that winter dust and clutter under control.  I know my house definitely needs some TLC.  Now I need to find the time to work on it.


~~~~~

4.  This next great find is absolutely amazing!!!!  I really hope you to take the time to listen and watch this 7 minute video.  I heard about Jonathan and Charlotte on KLOVE this past week and came straight to the computer to hear their entire audition song.  Again, AMAZING!  Be prepared for goosebumps.


~~~~~

5.  Lori from A Bee In My Bonnet has shared a tutorial for a super cute Apron Bottle Cover.  She includes step-by-step directions and lots of pictures.  The little pocket for the straw just KILLS me!  Too sweet!
 
 
~~~~~
 
6.  I just joined Weight Watchers online and found an incredibly helpful guide of Plan Friendly Foods to use when making your grocery list.  They call it "The ultimate weight loss grocery list".  I'll let you know how it goes!
 
Plan Friendly Shopping Guide
 
~~~~~
 
7.  The great thing about the Weight Watchers diet is that I can still eat anything I want, I just have to stay under a certain amount of "points" each day.  It is a good thing because I just have to be able to induldge my sweet tooth every now and then (more like every day).  This recipe from Alexandra at Talking Dollars and Cents will definitely be one of those indulgences.  Say hello to Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins.  Hello, my lovelies!  I can't wait to meet you!
 
 
~~~~~
 
Well, that does it for this week.  I hope you've enjoyed these finds as much as I did.  Now, I have a baby to go spoil!

Have a great Monday!


 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring our Fudgy Chocolate Chip Muffins! I am thrilled to find your blog and look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.