Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday ~ Peanut Butter & Jelly Crescents

Tempt my Tummy Tuesdays

This recipe is seriously so simple but these things will fly off the table.  I'm telling you to watch out for your fingers.

I make these crescents for church events a good bit and they are always gone within minutes.


Peanut Butter & Jelly Crescents

Refrigerated Crescent Rolls (however many you are making)
Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky)
Jelly (your favorite kind)


Heat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with Parchment Paper.  You can find it at the grocery store.  It is a life-saver.  I use it with all my cookie baking, etc.


Roll out a crescent and apply a generous amount of peanut butter to the widest end.  Approx. 1 Tablespoon.  Add a dollop of jelly on top the peanut butter.  Approx. 1 teaspoon.


Roll the crescent starting with the widest end and tuck under the edge.


Place the rolled crescent on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.  Repeat for the number of crescents you are making.


Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.  Let sit on the stove for 1 minute.


Remove crescents to a wire rack to finish cooling.  (If they make it that far!)


These are REALLY delicious right out of the oven while warm.  They will be disappearing as soon as you turn your back.  At least they do in my house.

Please let me know if you try these.  I'd love to hear what you think :)
 
Have a great Tuesday!
 

7 comments:

  1. oh wow...what a perfect combination of foods. thank you...fun too!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look SO good!!! And I think even I could do those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's AbsoluteMommy! Followed you back and these look delish! My kiddos are gonna flip!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my those look so yummy! I am going to pin this recipe so I can try it out this week myself. My kiddo loves PB&J and I never thought to do them this way :)Thanks for stopping by my place today as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm those look mighty delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried it (my results here http://pinterest.com/pin/123919427218012495/ ) Did you follow the temperature on the package or was that trial & error to get the right heat?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.