Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 4/30/12




This weekend flew by!  I can't believe it is Monday already.

This is going to be a busy week for us.  Kaylee's softball season officially starts tonight so we'll be eating early and going to games. 

I'll be adjusting my schedule to try to have our meals before we leave.  This will save us LOTS of money at the concession stands.

Here's what this week looks like for us:


Monday:

Baked Steak
Italian Parmesan Potatoes
Corn
Strawberries



~~~~~

Tuesday:

Sweet & Sour Chicken
Rice
Broccoli
Apples


~~~~~

Wednesday:
(Church Fellowship Meal /Prayer meeting)

~~~~~

Thursday:

Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Green Beans
Apples

~~~~~

Friday:
(Family Night)
 
Homemade Pizza
 
~~~~~

Saturday:

Sausage
Eggs
Toast
Strawberries
~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Meal)
 ~~~~~

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.